[BUY]Vista Beta 2/RC1 Key

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
Archive Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
Archive Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
nookupeous

[BUY]Vista Beta 2/RC1 Key

Post by nookupeous »

I want to buy someone's old Vista Beta 2/RC1 Key, only thing is, the key can't be blacklisted.

Thanks in advance!

Let me know if I'm breaking any rules.

jaidev66

Post by jaidev66 »

WINDOWS VISTA BETA 2
PVYFQ-2JTBV-9KXQ2-FQHDY-MTBVH

WINDOWS VISTA RC1
PVYFQ-2JTBV-9KXQ2-FQHDY-MTBVH

sorry if it break the rule & delete my post

squidward_

Post by squidward_ »

Posting keys for Alpha/Betas/RCs is usually OK. Just don't post keys for full products, because thats when you are doing wrong!

sibbl

Re: [BUY]Vista Beta 2/RC1 Key

Post by sibbl »

nookupeous wrote:only thing is, the key can't be blacklisted.
I guess it will be difficult to activate it if everyone reading this uses that serial, too
GreetZz, Sibbl

Derf
Donator

Post by Derf »

squidward_ wrote:Posting keys for Alpha/Betas/RCs is usually OK. Just don't post keys for full products, because thats when you are doing wrong!
Why do you keep moderating this forum? You are not a moderator. Stop pretending you are one - it gets old really quickly.

Luthian

Post by Luthian »

Automated phone activation works just fine.

pkubaj

Post by pkubaj »

Two another ones:
D68PC-6VKHD-84BRG-8TJDM-8RBYF
FKRXK-KHVFB-Y4833-H6Q7M-WQ3RW

squidward_

Post by squidward_ »

Derf wrote:
squidward_ wrote:Posting keys for Alpha/Betas/RCs is usually OK. Just don't post keys for full products, because thats when you are doing wrong!
Why do you keep moderating this forum? You are not a moderator. Stop pretending you are one - it gets old really quickly.
I am not trying to , I just don't want to see nookupeous be banned from this forum by someone when he has barely been at this forum for a day.

hounsell

Post by hounsell »

squidward_ wrote:
Derf wrote:
I am not trying to , I just don't want to see nookupeous be banned from this forum by someone when he has barely been at this forum for a day.
Nookupeous has been here long enough. And any member should read the rules before posting. Andy reserves the right to ban who he likes, and we moderators reserve the right to enforce the rules.

You are breaking the rules by attempting to moderate this forum, and considering you've already been warned for other things before, it's a risky thing to do.

You are breaking Rule 15a:
15a. If you are not a moderator, you do not have the right to, in any way, attempt to moderate the forum. Doing so will result in a warning. Repeat offenses will result in a ban.
and I am therefore warning you about it. As you have been warned already, you could well be facing a ban. However, it is up to Andy whether he bans you or not.

squidward_

Post by squidward_ »

So next time if I think someone is saying something a bit iffy, I should tell you, a different mod or Andy?

Going back on topic, I was wondering something, if posting beta keys is OK, why do a lot of people still take to blurring out the PID and product key from screenshots nonetheless.

bns06

Post by bns06 »

So you don't steal THEIR product key product key

Vista Ultimate R2

Post by Vista Ultimate R2 »

Usually the screenshots are of retail products, not betas, and obviously you wouldn't want someone to steal a genuine key (the beta keys are given out free and are useless after the release anyway). Also, as was said before, the PID is just a useless string of numbers anyway, there is no way to get from one to a product key.

mewrox99

Post by mewrox99 »

Doesn't the slmgr -rearm thing or a activation crack work in these builds?
Core 2 Quad Q8400, 8Gb DDR3, ATI HD4850, 1Tb Seagate, Windows 7 Ultimate X64

nookupeous

Post by nookupeous »

mewrox99 wrote:Doesn't the slmgr -rearm thing or a activation crack work in these builds?
I'm sure it does but I was looking to make a 6801 that passes activation, I'm not sure the current emulator crack thing passes activation, and slmgr -rearm only works once or something I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Tilka

Post by Tilka »

In Vista and Server 2008 it works three times, so that's 120/240 days. I don't know about 6801 but I guess it's the same.

nookupeous

Post by nookupeous »

Tilka wrote:In Vista and Server 2008 it works three times, so that's 120/240 days. I don't know about 6801 but I guess it's the same.
Thanks, I thought I remember someone saying it worked only once in 6801, so I'll test it and post my results once my ISO gets done downloading.

Also, Thanks for the free RC1/Beta 2 Keys! I'm really glad you all are so generous around here.

Whistler_fan
Donator

Post by Whistler_fan »

Vista Ultimate R2 wrote:Usually the screenshots are of retail products, not betas, and obviously you wouldn't want someone to steal a genuine key (the beta keys are given out free and are useless after the release anyway). Also, as was said before, the PID is just a useless string of numbers anyway, there is no way to get from one to a product key.
Give me an PID and i will try to decode it for you, because your product key is stored in your PID.
And with registry hacking you can decode an PID to Product key.

Vista Ultimate R2

Post by Vista Ultimate R2 »

51873-270-8673031-09340

Probably you will be able to get the Windows version and licence/edition from that, but I very doubt that you would be able to get the entire key. It is of course possible to get the key if you have access to the machine, there is any number of keyfinder utilities that will extract it for you, but we were talking just about screenshots showing the PID and nothing else.