Hackers on Steriods

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
Archive Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
Archive Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
st.alfonzo
Donator

Hackers on Steriods

Post by st.alfonzo »

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.sw ... en&fs=true" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always">

teriaki 511

Post by teriaki 511 »

"secret website"
captain obvious says: that's 4chan!

no matter how old that video is though, that line still is pretty funny

J.Byrne
Donator

Post by J.Byrne »

Huh, American news is scary.
Lulz = A corruption of Lol

stitch
Permanently Banned

Post by stitch »

OVER 9000 PENISES!!!!

Bender
Donator

Post by Bender »

\i\ time!
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC; en-US; mimic; rv:9.3.2) Clecko/20120101 Classilla/CFM
"Stupid can opener! You killed my father, and now you've come back for me!"

hypr
Donator

Post by hypr »

how about /b/ ? and the classic Rock Roll ?

stitch
Permanently Banned

Post by stitch »

hypr wrote:how about /b/ ? and the classic Rock Roll ?
when did elvis become a meme?

Bender
Donator

Post by Bender »

I think he meant Rick Roll
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC; en-US; mimic; rv:9.3.2) Clecko/20120101 Classilla/CFM

zchri9
Donator

Post by zchri9 »

just for lulz =D

squidward_

Post by squidward_ »

I would kill myself if I was a victim of all of that and suffered terribly.

Bender
Donator

Post by Bender »

squidward_ wrote:I would kill myself if I was a victim of all of that and suffered terribly.
?

A hacked MySpace, and you'd kill yourself?

squidward_

Post by squidward_ »

I don't think I would be able to take the stress and upset of it all if that hacker did things like hacked my accounts, ending up making me get arrested, because of illegal activity in my accounts for everything, my parents saying ''Why did you do it? Why? '' and if I don't get arrested, they refuse to talk to me hardly anymore, I can't get a job, I lose my friends, that would really, really destroy me emotionally! Even if I didn't kill myself, I would be !!!!

Bender
Donator

Post by Bender »

squidward_ wrote:I don't think I would be able to take the stress and upset of it all if that hacker did things like hacked my accounts, ending up making me get arrested, because of illegal activity in my accounts for everything, my parents saying ''Why did you do it? Why? '' and if I don't get arrested, they refuse to talk to me hardly anymore, I can't get a job, I lose my friends, that would really, really destroy me emotionally! Even if I didn't kill myself, I would be !!!!

The internet is serious business.

squidward_

Post by squidward_ »

But for a hacker to do illegal things under my name and get me into tons of trouble, thus, ruining my life would be sick beyond anything to me.

BTW, why is this even in the ''Jokes & Funny Stuff'' category anyway? I fail to see the humor in thousands of people falling victim/at risk of falling victim to a wild hacker who ruins peoples lifes and makes people feel insecure.

ddew
Donator

Post by ddew »

squidward_ wrote:But for a hacker to do illegal things under my name and get me into tons of trouble, thus, ruining my life would be sick beyond anything to me.

BTW, why is this even in the ''Jokes & Funny Stuff'' category anyway? I fail to see the humor in thousands of people falling victim/at risk of falling victim to a wild hacker who ruins peoples lifes and makes people feel insecure.
Heh, you sound like the propaganda information network, hereby referred to as FOX. People seem to think that hackers actually care about scoring someone's account on a blog or something. Now why would they do that for any other reason than a prank? If people want your name and address they check a phonebook or on the net. There's little to no sensitive information of value to an attacker on a MySpace page. The only thing would be if you're stupid enough to post your credit card info on there in which case you deserve it. Think of it like this: "This information, will it make my attacker any money?", if not then odds are he's not interested. Besides, there are way easier ways to get hold of your personal info, like calling your school etc and doing some social engineering.

st.alfonzo
Donator

Post by st.alfonzo »

squidward_

...i don't know how to break this to you put...

fox was pullin that report out of their @$$.
that report was fake. anonymous does exist,
but it is an umbrella term. anonymous is
a group of people who are anonymous that do something
on or related to the internet. good or bad.
you join by wanting to join.

Frozenport
Location: The Ephemeral between existance and non-existance: AKA "being"

Post by Frozenport »

What the fox report fails to capture is the whimsical nature of those Japanease-wanna be boards.
Part Time Troll - HPC Enthusiast - Spelling Master - Old Fart

Hrimfaxi

Post by Hrimfaxi »

squidward_ wrote:I don't think I would be able to take the stress and upset of it all if that hacker did things like hacked my accounts, ending up making me get arrested, because of illegal activity in my accounts for everything, my parents saying ''Why did you do it? Why? '' and if I don't get arrested, they refuse to talk to me hardly anymore, I can't get a job, I lose my friends, that would really, really destroy me emotionally! Even if I didn't kill myself, I would be !!!!
you can't really get arrested over a myspace account getting hacked. also, about your friends, if you loose "friends" over someone hacking your account, don't you think they weren't real friends to begin with?

Derf
Donator

Post by Derf »

This is the type of post that is destroying the forum.

Haris

Post by Haris »

That's freaky, i wouldn't wanna be him. I would probably get jumped by my friends for messing up their computer.