does anyone here use nero 9?

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
Archive Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
Archive Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
seika

Post by seika »

logicaL

Post by logicaL »

No I'm currently using Nero 7 that I got for free with my DVD-RW. It does everything I need (I also have Nero 5/6 and there good too).

inxsfan92

Post by inxsfan92 »

ive got nero 9

zeehonden_3

Post by zeehonden_3 »

I've got nero 7. Why?

xeeynamo

Re: does anyone here use nero 9?

Post by xeeynamo »

seika wrote:does anyone here use nero 9?
I use nero 9. It's little speed than nero 8 and it has more multimedial feature in nero vision, nero recode and nero wave editor

seika

Post by seika »

i'm having problems with installing nero 9 anyone want to help?

sibbl

Post by sibbl »

if you tell us what's wrong with you nero we try to help you
GreetZz, Sibbl

seika

Post by seika »

here's the error message it keeps happening every 5 secs. and i used the clean tool and everything but that didnt work ran as admin. does anyone know of all the nero registry keys in the registry to clean?

loopyoyo

Post by loopyoyo »

i use a stripped down version of nero 9..works just as well as 8 did

mdogg
Donator

Post by mdogg »

Nero 8 is what I use. I may get Nero 9 soon.

voodoo44

Post by voodoo44 »

Iam using Nero 9 - and it works great.

Never seen this Error before - and iam using the iso version ...

Should work fine!

Zepid

Post by Zepid »

im also using nero 9 and never saw this error. Do you have a 64-bit OS? maybe thats the problem

seika

Post by seika »

No I use 32 bit and the trial version 9.0.9.4d. wheres the link for the full iso version?

Rob Jansen
Donator

Post by Rob Jansen »

seika wrote:No I use 32 bit and the trial version 9.0.9.4d. wheres the link for the full iso version?
That would be warez.
This is not an WAREZarchive, but an BETAArchive.

Cloud Strife

Post by Cloud Strife »

I have used Nero 9, it is pretty good. I would buy it though, not steal it..

Liannon

Post by Liannon »

I have problems with the Setup. When its 99% finished, a error message appears, and the setup is canceled...=(((

bibo

Post by bibo »

I use nero 8 and im not gonna buy nero9 cause it isn't a major version.
There is only a few changes from the nero 8. Nero don't do big changes between versions but the price is always high.I hope the nero 10 will be a major version with lot of features!

Xeon3D
Donator

Post by Xeon3D »

I used nero until 6.0, after thay they started to become "bloated" just because of the nice (for some) graphics.

Since then when I'm using windows I manage with "IMGBurn" which is freeware and does the job right. Also sometimes I use Ashampoo Burning Studio 8.03(commercial) which does the same stuff nero does (related to burning, since that's what a CD\DVD burner software should do), but is not a memory hogger.

nfaze

Post by nfaze »

I tried it, but it seems to take forever to load anything, and did anyone notice that the custom options for the installer (to add/remove help files, etc. from install) looks like it's not completed? It does for me at least. Version 8 works much better for me.

TheOnly92

Post by TheOnly92 »

I had that problem too in Vista, however the setup did not cancel off, I let it finish while there were still errors popping up but I encounter no problems after installation.

fadliaris

Post by fadliaris »

i was having problems too when trying to install nero 9 on vista.. then, i tried to run the setup file as administrator, and fantastically, all the problems went away.. nero 9 seems to be a little bit faster than nero 8..

but now, i have a really big problem.. whenever i try to burn something on the DVD, i'll always set the verification on.. the disc burning was perfect, but then when it verifies the disc, it tells me that some content on the disc is different from the original files.. can someone help me with this.. is it a problem from my DVD drive..?

Chicago

Post by Chicago »

Well, Nero 9 was the reason for me to have a little info loss.
I had to install a trial JUST to extract an image that no other program read (downloaded about 10).
It gave about 50 errors like the one above, and the context menus in explorer wouldn't work. (Not even as Admin)
It added many features that weren't working. I extracted the image and uninstalled it (as admin) and gave me another bunch of errors.
I could not remove them not even with a registry cleaner, so I formatted my PC.
It was not that nice haha

mdogg
Donator

Post by mdogg »

I just got Nero 9. I can't really tell much difference between it and Nero 8, but still I think it's good.

ajdesign419

Post by ajdesign419 »

Nero 8 installed fine for me on Vista, try running a compatible install set to Win XP

marsiboy123

Post by marsiboy123 »

i use it too, this install error is normal, after 1% the same came to me, but i clicked on abort and it works, but after 2% it brought the same stupid error