Apples partnership with Microsoft

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
Archive Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
Archive Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
J.Byrne
Donator

Apples partnership with Microsoft

Post by J.Byrne »

I posted this in the Jokes and Funnies section, simply because its a Youtube vid, could also go in Offtopic.
I always love Steve Jobs's presentations, wether you support Windows or Mac, you can't deny the fact his funny, and he makes you think.
Heres my personal favourite presentation, If you've seen pirates of silicon valley you may be familiar with it. Its a presentation Steve Jobs gave in 1997, after he returned to Apple, as CEO.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WxOp5mBY9IY&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WxOp5mBY9IY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

F44 Control

Post by F44 Control »

Microsoft helped save Apple.

I love how Apple pretends this never happened today.

djdanster

Post by djdanster »

lol, I love IE, in fact im using it now but it was funny when the boo's came out about IE

squidward_

Post by squidward_ »

Somehow, I have the feeling that video is fake, somebody is just doing a drama play and pretending to be Steve Jobs!

win98
Donator

Post by win98 »

Lol to bad firefox wasn't out if it had been usable they coulda used that on mac.

QuiescentWonder
Donator

Post by QuiescentWonder »

squidward_ wrote:Somehow, I have the feeling that video is fake, somebody is just doing a drama play and pretending to be Steve Jobs!
No, it's real.

squidward_

Post by squidward_ »

Its just on YouTube, I have seen a lot of fake Apple advertising videos where it is just actors, not the real thing.

Luthian

Post by Luthian »

squidward_ wrote:Its just on YouTube, I have seen a lot of fake Apple advertising videos where it is just actors, not the real thing.
Its 100% real, if you have any doubts, just look around :13 Steve's face is unmistakable.

ddew
Donator

Post by ddew »

Luthian wrote:
squidward_ wrote:Its just on YouTube, I have seen a lot of fake Apple advertising videos where it is just actors, not the real thing.
Its 100% real, if you have any doubts, just look around :13 Steve's face is unmistakable.
Hell, it's probably one of the more famous moments in tech history. It even played a prominent part in the unofficial Apple/MS biography flick "Pirates of silicon valley".

casablanca

Post by casablanca »

Are you serious, you really think it's fake?
If you still think it's fake, compare the voice in this video to other videos of Steve Jobs. The voice is unmistakable.

J.Byrne
Donator

Post by J.Byrne »

He thinks this is fake, yet he believes This Concept video comes from an unleaked build of Longhorn...

squidward_

Post by squidward_ »

I bet Steve and Bill Gates have long been rivals!

bwt

Post by bwt »

Microsoft robbed Apples technology, I think help Apple was a way to apology .

st.alfonzo
Donator

Post by st.alfonzo »

Somehow, I have the feeling that video is fake, somebody is just doing a drama play and pretending to be Steve Jobs!
what are you, 10? you think this is fake and that concept video is real.

Thlump
Donator

Post by Thlump »

bwt wrote:Microsoft robbed Apples technology, I think help Apple was a way to apology .
Have you ever watched the movie? If so, you would know that Bill Gates in the movie said that no car company tries to claim the steering wheel.(If you didn't watch it, you'd know now)(I also reworded it a little bit ) Now based on that, what would we have if they were no mouse?

rghai6

Post by rghai6 »

Microsoft is showing some initiative too :

http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives/20 ... store.html