Question about the server

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
Archive Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
Archive Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
squidward_

Question about the server

Post by squidward_ »

I might of overlooked this, but howcome on the BA server, there are no patched winlogon/setupreg.hiv files for Longhorn/2000/Whistler builds? Is it because it is warez?

PS: Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section!

hounsell

Re: Question about the server

Post by hounsell »

squidward_ wrote:I might of overlooked this, but howcome on the BA server, there are no patched winlogon/setupreg.hiv files for Longhorn/2000/Whistler builds? Is it because it is warez?

PS: Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section!
Exactly. You've answered your own question.

Rob Jansen
Donator

Post by Rob Jansen »

But why do you want them.
They take a way the whole beta expirience, and Alpha/Beta/RC's are not meant to be used every day like an RTM version.

And its warez.

squidward_

Post by squidward_ »

Sorry if I sound sarcastic here, but its funny how JoeJoe will take warez seriously, but you will provide a link to a server containing patched winlogon.exes/setupreg.hiv. I even remember Hounsell saying as part of his ''Protoplex'' project, he has integrated a patched winlogon file for Build 3718! Also, this thing about ''They take a way the whole beta expirience'', is this why Longhorn Reloaded didn't include a patched winlogon file?

PS: After answering this, this topic can be locked if you want.

hounsell

Post by hounsell »

squidward_ wrote:Sorry if I sound sarcastic here, but its funny how JoeJoe will take warez seriously, but you will provide a link to a server containing patched winlogon.exes/setupreg.hiv. I even remember Hounsell saying as part of his ''Protoplex'' project, he has integrated a patched winlogon file for Build 3718! Also, this thing about ''They take a way the whole beta expirience'', is this why Longhorn Reloaded didn't include a patched winlogon file?

PS: After answering this, this topic can be locked if you want.
And realistically, I probably shouldn't have got away with most of what I did with protoPlex on Joejoe, since it's against their rules in theory.

However, This is not a comparison between Joejoe and BA. You don't like BA or it's rules, go elsewhere.

squidward_

Post by squidward_ »

Sorry if I sounded negative then, I DO like this site, and I DO understand most of the rules, I am just sometimes a bit confused a bit about certain things.