Windows 7 Activation method without anything breaking

Discuss Windows Vista/Server 2008 to Windows 10.
skywalker06
Donator

Windows 7 Activation method without anything breaking

Post by skywalker06 »

a new way to activate Windows Seven Milestone 1 Build 6519 without the control panel or system properties breaking

1)Set your BIOS clock back to 2nd December 2007 (or any significant date back)
2)Run the Windows 7 setup and install without a key and select Ultimate when asked
3)After install go to System Properties and click on change product key (Right Click Computer >> Properties)
4)Enter the product key included (6F2D7-2PCG6-YQQTB-FWK9V-932CC) any activation errors just ignore them
5)Run the vistaactivation.exe file (the vista developer one)
6)Wait for confirmation and then press Finish to reboot.

key and activator
http://www.rapidbolt.com/rb-61825062704 ... ivator.rar
password: windowsseven

this is my method and found it 100% successfully but only tested it in a VM but some people had problems activating it outside a VM but will see if i can fix it

teriaki 511

Post by teriaki 511 »

could you upload to somewhere else, rapibolt is being stupid and not letting me DL it

but one question, does this file work for vista? if it does, it cant be shared here... against forum rules i think...

Danielxv

Post by Danielxv »

The Rapidbolt redirects to http://rapidshare.com/files/132207346/W ... or.rar.htm
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

mdogg
Donator

Post by mdogg »

Danielxv wrote:The Rapidbolt redirects to http://rapidshare.com/files/132207346/W ... or.rar.htm
Why didn't the OP just post the Rapidshare link?

Zorro

Post by Zorro »

i have got a tool if you dont have an internet connection or if you cant activate your windows OS it cracks it so the systems thinks it's registered, good tool though!
--Signature Coming Soon--
--------------------------

viper
Donator

Re: Windows 7 Activation method without anything breaking

Post by viper »

skywalker06 wrote: this is my method and found it 100% successfully but only tested it in a VM but some people had problems activating it outside a VM but will see if i can fix it

Thank you for the download skywalker06

What happens if one uses it on a Win 7 hardware install instead of on a VM?
Will one have to install 7 again?

If you can fix that it would be great!

skywalker06
Donator

Post by skywalker06 »

don't know if it works for vista because i got a genuine copy but hope i didn't break any rules. rapidbolt should stop the link from getting deleted and i have heard back from people that my method doesn't activate windows seven sometimes but will try to fix this as soon as i made my Vista SP1 disc lol

gamer765

Post by gamer765 »

This activation method always worked on Windows 7. It does not remove the timebomb though, only activates it.

viper
Donator

Post by viper »

The BA copy of Windows 7 build 6519 activated perfectly per the instructions and .exe

Thank you very much skywalker06 for making my windows 7 testing life a bit easier.

After hitting the Finish button & the PC restarted I got a black screen with this window in the middle, I hit the close button the PC startup resumed

PC Specs:
ASUS: K8V Deluxe
Athlon 64 3000+ w/ 512K (L2 cache)
2 X 512 Corsair PC 3200
GeForce FX5900 /128 MB
1- 250 GB (PATA) hard drive
OS’s: Quad booting with XP x86, Vista x86, Server 2008 & Windows 7 M1

tristan
Donator

Post by tristan »

This is just an vista activator that also works on windows 7, it uses the populair OEM emulation method to trick the activation system.
I don't think this is legal, cause it also works on windows vista.

mdogg
Donator

Post by mdogg »

Really, unless you're trying to use this beta as your main OS, activation/timebombs shouldn't be an issue.

skywalker06
Donator

Post by skywalker06 »

but it be great for the timebomb to be removed as we won't be worried about the expiry date and windows update will work too lol

Luthian

Post by Luthian »

skywalker06 wrote:but it be great for the timebomb to be removed as we won't be worried about the expiry date and windows update will work too lol
This doesn't remove the timebomb, just activates it so you can use it fully for as long as you want ->As long as you keep your bios date set back <- Windows Update will never work for this build because its already an old beta and not to mention that MS almost never updates os betas over windows update anyway.