Amstrad PPC512 / 640

Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
Archive Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Forum rules
Any off topic discussions should go in this forum. Post count is not increased by posting here.
Archive Access status is required to post in this forum. Find out how to get it
Tootles
Donator

Amstrad PPC512 / 640

Post by Tootles »

Has anyone got one of these that they'd be willing to sell? I had one as a kid (still got it, but the keyboard and power box broke), and am looking for another that I can play my old DOS games and whatnot on. If there's one around, I'd like one with a hard disk of some discription (no matter how small, just as long as I can format it to FAT12), so I can put Windows 1.01 onto it (for the lulz, of course).

Thanks.
Long days, and pleasant nights.

moonlit

Post by moonlit »

I don't still have mine unfortunately because it developed some mysterious fault that stopped it powering on... I'd imagine you'd have a hard time finding one nowadays though sadly.

Andy
Administrator

Post by Andy »

Jeff wrote:Heres one on ebay, it's $150 though. http://cgi.ebay.com/Very-Rare-Amstrad-P ... dZViewItem
Jeffs post had to be removed due to a "future posts" bug which didn't disappear this time, so I quoted his post and removed it.